Ohli will be nine weeks old on Sunday. Everyone says the time will go by fast but I didn't realize how fast until now. Everyday with him is simply joyous. No matter how tired I am, his little smiles and chatter makes me soar. I love being Ohli's momma and I love watching Michael be his papa. He talks to him, saying "Ohhhh-leee" and "Mommmma" and O just smiles and coos and eats it up. Whoever said that newborn babies were boring (I think I might have said that) obviously never got to hang out with a baby like O. We are so blessed. So we go out to lunch and dinner and visit Gamma Kalman and go to The Merc and see all the aunties and nonas we love there. We've had a steady flow of visitors and we took a trip to Rosehill over Christmas. Brandon and Kristin have beautiful Silas in their life and O got to hang out with his cousin, his great grandparents, great uncle and aunt, auntie Courtney and of course his Grandma Glenda. I miss Mike every day and I know that he would have been filled up with happiness over his grandsons. I also miss my Pop and I hope that Ohli know Poppi Sam through me.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Ohli will be nine weeks old on Sunday. Everyone says the time will go by fast but I didn't realize how fast until now. Everyday with him is simply joyous. No matter how tired I am, his little smiles and chatter makes me soar. I love being Ohli's momma and I love watching Michael be his papa. He talks to him, saying "Ohhhh-leee" and "Mommmma" and O just smiles and coos and eats it up. Whoever said that newborn babies were boring (I think I might have said that) obviously never got to hang out with a baby like O. We are so blessed. So we go out to lunch and dinner and visit Gamma Kalman and go to The Merc and see all the aunties and nonas we love there. We've had a steady flow of visitors and we took a trip to Rosehill over Christmas. Brandon and Kristin have beautiful Silas in their life and O got to hang out with his cousin, his great grandparents, great uncle and aunt, auntie Courtney and of course his Grandma Glenda. I miss Mike every day and I know that he would have been filled up with happiness over his grandsons. I also miss my Pop and I hope that Ohli know Poppi Sam through me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment