Wow! It's been a while! Ohli is going to be eight months old on the 30th! I can't believe it! I just looked at his birth pictures & they made my eyes water. What a thrilling experience. So he said "mama" as clear as a bell two nights ago as I was coming in the back door. He said it again a few minutes later just to make sure we all heard it. And after two sleepless nights, a runny nose and a yucky fever, he now has his top two front teeth. He cut his bottom teeth a month ago and it was no big deal, but the top ones were another story entirely. Guess what? Did you know you can normalize a fever by soaking a washcloth in a very diluted solution of apple cider vinegar and water and applying a cool compress to a baby's calves? It worked like a charm. Would like to write more but there are sticky little hands wanting to get to the keys.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Wow! It's been a while! Ohli is going to be eight months old on the 30th! I can't believe it! I just looked at his birth pictures & they made my eyes water. What a thrilling experience. So he said "mama" as clear as a bell two nights ago as I was coming in the back door. He said it again a few minutes later just to make sure we all heard it. And after two sleepless nights, a runny nose and a yucky fever, he now has his top two front teeth. He cut his bottom teeth a month ago and it was no big deal, but the top ones were another story entirely. Guess what? Did you know you can normalize a fever by soaking a washcloth in a very diluted solution of apple cider vinegar and water and applying a cool compress to a baby's calves? It worked like a charm. Would like to write more but there are sticky little hands wanting to get to the keys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the pictures and update! I love the pic of you and Ohli. can't wait to see you all soon.
more pictures! more pictures! july was a long time ago! miss you & love you.
Post a Comment